Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 12, 2010

What does this have to do with anything?

Blogging is a new experience for me. It may take me some time to figure it all out. It may also take me some time to get this page looking more like me and less like the template I used. After all, my life has not followed a template . . . thus, the title of this blog. I chose the title, not to disparage the most wonderful book Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert, but more to represent my life. I related to Gilbert . . . it was as though she was writing about the things I have thought and felt. But in the end, I notice I am still very much who I've always been. The basic personality has not changed yet somehow I am different. My life continues to be an adventure in facing the unknown . . . but now I am less resistent. I have quit trying to control the outcome . . . especially since I realized I was never in control. So I will blog as a way to sort through everything I have experienced. Perhaps along the way I will come to appreciate the way I have done every part of my life. No regrets!

No comments:

Post a Comment