Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cliches . . . Some days are diamond . . . and then there's this week!

I realize that it's easy to feel open and alive when everything is going well. Staying present and enjoying life from that place is a cake walk! However, when a wrench gets thrown into the works, I am amazed at how quickly I sink into hopelessness. Yet my experience has shown me time and again that life just moves in a series of ups and downs. In fact, I don't know that I would appreciate the highs so much if I had not experienced the lows. All of this seems so cliche! I mean, what am I saying here that everyone doesn't know already? Perhaps the point of all of it is simply this . . . life . . . it is what it is . . . nothing more, nothing less. Sounds like the making of a good song. Oh WAIT! It's already been sung by 'Ole Blue Eyes himself. So I pick myself up . . . again . . . and see what the next moment has in store for me. The only thing I know is that when all is said and done I will be fine. In fact, I will be perfect . . . just as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment