Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 16, 2010

GULP!!!!

Writing this blog is likely to be a cathartic experience for me . . . sort of like spilling my innermost soul to a "blog" therapist. However, at a friends request, I posted this blog site so that others now know what I am doing. Frightening! I don't know that anyone will bother reading it, but I still feel vulnerable. I know, you are probably thinking to yourselves "what did she think would happen when she decided to expose her life on a public forum?" Oh well, I guess at this stage of my life I don't have much to hide. Another good friend once told me he thought I had a book in me . . . so perhaps this is just the beginning of that book. Again, I can't wait to see what I write about. I do know that I have been there, done that, and got that t-shirt so again, the title of this blog is VERY appropriate!

No comments:

Post a Comment